URGENT CARE APPOINTMENTS
SUPPLEMENTS, SUPPLIES AND PRESCRIPTIONS
UPDATE YOUR PRESCRIPTOINS
GUIDEBOOK & TRACKER®
SPEND A WEEKEND TRAINING
AS A REVEREND, DR ARANDA MAY VISIT THE SICK
FULL ASSESSMENT AND EVALUATION. Dr. Margaret Aranda personally evaluates your past and current medical history. She reviews your medications, allergies, past surgeries and all therapies.
1. Paperwork. Download it upon Checkout. Print, fill out and submit to info@arandaMDenterprises or FAX to 888-434-0960.
2. Vital Signs. Home equipment is mandatory: temperature, blood pressure, heart rate and pulse oximetry. Your vital signs are required prior to speaking with the doctor.
3. Supplements and Medications. Dr. Margaret Aranda may recommend both over-the-counter and prescription medications. For COVID, see the COVID Care Tracker ® to personalize your daily plan.
NEW I-RECOVER PREVENTION PROTOCOL
JAN 19, 2022
WORKING WITH YOU. NO PATIENT IS TOO "COMPLICATED" FOR OUR DOCTOR
AFTER COVID, get out of high-risk categories by losing weight and reversing diabetes.
WOMEN'S MENOPAUSE AND MEN'S AGE MANAGEMENT: Going through menopause and tired of sweaty nights, impatient moments?
FULL ASSESSMENT AND EVALUATION. Dr. Margaret Aranda personally evaluates the severity and duration of your symptoms.
Prepay a Women's Age Management Appointment, where you are seen virtually within 24-72 hours after turning in your paperwork. OR LEARN MORE - email us at info@ArandaMDenterprises.com for free paperwork OR download at the bottom of the page.
MEN'S AGING: Loss of muscle mass, libido, and taking maps in the early evenings?
FULL ASSESSMENT AND EVALUATION. Dr. Margaret Aranda personally reviews your past medical history, medications, allergies, past surgeries and all therapies tried to date.
PAIN MANAGEMENT We do not believe you need to be bedridden or housebound and in constant pain, instead of managing it, working on relationships, and if possible, being gainfully employed. If you would like to be considered as a pain patient in our clinic, you follow a process.
1. Read Dr. Aranda's Guidebook to Low Back Pain: Diagnosis and Treatment on Amazon, or purchase her eBOOK. If you think she and the protocol are a good fit, fill out paperwork.
2. Fill out Paperwork. You agree to our Pain Agreement and in-office visits every 3 months.
3. Procure records. Get records of the last 12 months of 1) physician and 2) pharmacy notes.
4. Prepay a Pain Management Appointment. After speaking to Christine, put 3 of these items in your cart for your initial exam.
5. Evaluation. After an evaluation and physical exam, you may be considered as a patient. After speaking to our office at length, prepay by clicking the button below. Put 3 of these items in your cart. Monthly appointments: put 1 appointment in your cart. 90-day appointments: put 3 appointments in your cart.
Need more info? email info@ArandaMDenterprises OR get a download at the bottom of the page.
TEACH. Health care professionals may personally train with Dr. Margaret Aranda over a week or a weekend, and utilize Dr. Margaret Aranda's paperwork for life.
Most of all, learn how to save lives.
Enroll for your COVID Care ...and Beyond! Teaching Course today!
Please send us a message at info@arandaMDenterprises.com or call us for an appointment.
Fax any documents to (888) 434-0960
325 Rolling Oaks Drive | Ste 210 | Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
(800) 992-9280 All COVID Appointments are Telemedicine | All Pain Management Appointments are In-Office